Retail – 94-98 Prospect Road, Prospect Adelaide’s Best Fringe Offices in Prospect’s Burgeoning Village Heart
1Be amongst Adelaide’s best with this outstanding retail opportunity!
** ONLY 3 SPACES REMAINING **
At a Glance …
- Join high profile operators 50SixOne & New Nordic (Swedish Tarts & Malobo)
- Prominent ground floor retail tenancies from 85sqm to 178sqm
- Full mixed use building featuring ground floor retail, 14 Screen Cinema operated by Palace Nova and 1,143 sqm premium office space to top floor
- Construction to the upmost quality with high end finishes and distinctive ‘Art Deco’ theme
- Magnificent outdoor dining opportunities with a fully redeveloped public realm (paving, landscaping & street furniture) to complement the new development
- Grand, fully glazed shopfronts with 3.9m ceiling height inside
- 54 car parks over two levels
- Grease trap connection plus provision for kitchen exhaust and gas connection.
Maras Group is pleased to invite expressions of interest from experienced retailers, restaurateurs and café operators for the Leasehold of the remaining three retail tenancies within this truly unique, mixed use site.
Currently nearing completion, this modern, brand new 4-storey building is destined to become an instant Landmark once finished – estimated to be September 2017.
With a distinct and impressive Art-Deco inspired design, the building will comprise an exciting mix of cafes, restaurants and retailers at ground level, two levels of cinemas above, operated by Palace Nova (and comprising 14 x screens), and 1,143sq m of superb office space on the top floor.
Join some of Adelaide’s best foodies, 50SixOne Dessert Bar & New Nordic (Swedish Tarts & Malobo), in one of three remaining retail sites, ranging from 85 sqm to 178 sqm. Each tenancy has an impressive fully glazed curved shopfront and generous ceiling height of 3.9m internally to ensure prominent street presence and grand ‘open plan’ feeling inside.
The outdoor space will be fully activated with an exciting upgrade to the public realm which is to be completed in line with the building handover. Works will feature extended footpaths, new paving, street furniture and landscaping that will present magnificent outdoor dining opportunities and create a site which people will be instantly drawn to.
Key services include, individually controlled and metered reverse cycle air conditioning, common area male, female and unisex disabled toilets, common duct riser for kitchen exhaust plus shop riser for grease arrestor/trap connection.
A limited and exclusive opportunity not to be missed!
Another quality project proudly owned and developed by Maras Group