Ground Floor, 136 Frome Street, Adelaide
ONLY 370 SQM REMAINING !!!
Completed in 2000 as the new State headquarters for Nestle, 136 Frome Street, Adelaide, has stood the test of time with building services and finishes of a high order. The building is prominently located on the eastern side of Frome Street, between Pirie and Flinders Streets, and enjoys 3-street frontage.
The newly-created ground floor tenancy of approximately 370sqm is now available for lease in this popular east end CBD building. Superbly presented throughout, this tenancy comprises a spacious open plan layout with fitout in place, including workstations comfortably seating 41 x people and 6 x fully partitioned offices (and meeting rooms) with power / data points to match. Common area male, female and disabled toilets, plus shower facilities, are located at the rear of the office floor.
The property lies in very close proximity to Rundle Street East, and has, at its door step, an outstanding array of restaurants, cafes, wine bars, hotels, cinemas and specialty retail shops. The perfect location for staff to enjoy the working environment and for clients to visit with ease given the abundancy of on-street parking adjacent to the building. This space has all the hallmarks of clean, modern, boutique commercial office accommodation.
Other features of this quality offering include:-
- Terrific natural light throughout with floor-to-ceiling windows on all three sides.
- Lift and stair access from the basement car-park to the ground floor.
- Seven (7) valuable on-site undercover, secure car parks.
- High quality, in-situ fit-out including fixed partitions, work-stations and Cat-6 data cabling.
- Modern, well presented building entrance lobby with high-quality corporate feel.
- Prominent building signage opportunities available.
This would have to be one of the best boutique office spaces of its kind in the City centre going around.
Contact the Leasing Manager for an inspection – strictly by appointment only.