Grant Pember Consultant – Development & Investments
- 0411 505 102
Grant joined Maras Group in 2017 as a Consultant, assisting in the sourcing and delivery of new Development and Investment opportunities.
In doing so, he re-established a long-standing and successful relationship with Group Chairman, Theo Maras, with whom he was in partnership with under the former Mancorp Group. Grant and Theo worked together for around 15 years, developing and managing (with their former partner) many of the properties that continue to form part of the Maras Group portfolio today.
He originally worked as a Valuer, with what is now JLL, and in his own firm. In the mid 1980’s, he became a Director of Colliers International, heading up their Investment Sales team, and then was a Director of the Mancorp Group between 1988 and 2003.
Today, he holds casual consultancy roles in the Property Syndication field and also operates an Angus beef stud on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Over many years, Grant has contributed significantly to many Government, Industry and Community Boards and Committees, including:-
- Past Commissioner, Development Assessment Commission
- Past Board Member, Adelaide Central Market Authority
- Past Vice-President, Building Owners & Managers Association (now the Property Council of Australia)
- Past Member, State Local Heritage Advisory Committee
- Past Member, Heritage Advisory Committee, The City of Adelaide
- Past Member, Strategy and Policy Committee, The City of Unley
- Co-Founder & Past Deputy Chairman, East End Coordination Group
- Past Board Member, Anglicare SA
- Past Governor, Pulteney Grammar School Council of Governors
- Past Chairman, Seymour College Foundation
- Current Board Member, Fleurieu Festival
- Current Committee Member, Second Valley Progress Association
Grant brings to the Maras Group a treasure chest of commercial property knowledge and experience and a desire to see the Group continue to grow and build its development book and investment base.
Grant works closely on new opportunities with Group Managing Director, Steve Maras.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Property, and a Graduate Diploma in Building Project Management, both from the University of South Australia.